At Ellis, Ged & Bodden, P.A., we understand what you are going through. Several of our attorneys, friends and families have homes and businesses in the New Jersey area that were also devastated by Sandy’s wrath. We are determined to see the community rebuilt.
Make sure that you speak with the right people. Make sure you are taking diligent notes, recording date, time, names, titles and companies to whom you are speaking.
You should speak with the attorneys at Ellis, Ged & Bodden, P.A., to protect your interest for any losses you suffered.
You may be entitled to compensation from your insurance company for any of the following losses or damages as a result of Hurricane Sandy. These include but are not limited to:
• Water damage
• Roof & window damage
• Wind damage
• Fire damage
• Damage to your car, boat and/or plane
• Electrical, HVAC or plumbing damage
• Structural damage
• Business interruption claims
• Residential & commercial claims
• Other storm-related damage
• Property losses (personal items such as food, clothing, furniture or other personal belongings)
If you feel you are being treated unfairly by your insurance company,
contact the attorneys at Ellis, Ged & Bodden, P.A. at 1-855-21-SANDY today.